- 250 ml of whipped cream
- 250 grams of mascarpone, at room temperature
- 4 tablespoons of powdered sugar
- 250 g ladyfingers
- Chilled chocolate milk
- 50 grams of chocolate, chopped into pieces
- Cocoa powder
- Beat the whipped cream in a bowl along with 2 tablespoons of powdered sugar.
- In another bowl, mix the mascarpone and the remaining 2 tablespoons of powdered sugar.
- Add the whipped cream to the mascarpone.
- Stir well to obtain a cream.
- Add the chocolate pieces and mix well.
- Soak the ladyfingers in the chocolate milk and place them in a small cake pan.
- Spread half of the cream over the ladyfingers.
- Place the second layer of ladyfingers, soaked in chocolate milk, on top of the cream.
- Cover with the remaining cream.
- Sprinkle with cocoa powder.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours.