Puglia is not only known for its beautiful cities and the Adriatic Sea. Puglia is also known for its splendid cuisine. The Apulian cuisine is simple and tasty and uses many herbs and spices such as rosemary, sage, basil, parsley, bay leaf, ….
The bayleaf tree is a Mediterranean plant that is widely used because of its aromatic essence. On our piece of land we’ve got some bayleaf trees and yesterday we pruned one of these trees while Tato, one of our cats, was performing the role of supervisor 🙂 .
Today we have a small Give Away: to 5 people we will send about 50 grams of bayleaves for free. To participate, just enter your name and e-mail in the form below and accept the terms and conditions * to participate in the draw. You will receive an e-mail confirming your participation in the draw.
You can participate until 20:00 on January 28, 2020, and at 21:00 we will announce the names of the winners on our website and on social media.
*Terms and conditions
- We’re giving to 5 winners around 50 grams of bay leaves;
- The winners will be chosen randomly, among all those who have entered their Name and e-mail address in the form generated by Simple Giveaways (https://www.wpsimplegiveaways.com/);
- The Simple Giveaways plug-in on January 28, 2020 at 21:00 will randomly choose the names of the winners;
- The 50 grams of bayleaves are free and will be shipped for free;
- The winners will receive an e-mail (check also the spam folder) to which they must reply within 2 days of receipt, and communicating their postal address;
- The e-mail address is necessary in order to participate in the draw;
- The free bay leaves cannot be converted into cash.