Lucia’s virtual pen provided the recipe of apple jam with coffee.
Ingredients for 2 jars of 250 grams apple jam with coffee:
- 400 g of water
- 250 g of sugar
- 500 g of apples
- 50 g of cognac
- 20 g of powdered coffee
- Dissolve the powdered coffee in 400 g of water in a saucepan; let stand for 15 minutes, then strain and set aside.
- Peel the apples, put them in a small saucepan with lemon juice and sugar and cook them for about 10 minutes.
- Add the filtered coffee and cook for another 40 minutes.
- Add the cognac, mix well, let it cool and put in the jars, sterilized and dry.
- Store in a dark and dry place.