A good start of the day starts with a good breakfast. My preference is a Dutch breakfast: a whole wheat sandwich with …, fruit and a milk product such as the vanilla custard I made yesterday. But nowadays I also regularly have an Italian breakfast on my menu. I wonder what your breakfast normally consists of. Send me your breakfast with photo and possibly the recipe (to email@example.com or WhatsApp 00393270912079) and I will post it on our website 🙂 .
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 1/2 liter of whole milk
- 1 packet of vanilla-flavored sugar
- 22 grams of sugar
- 20 grams of cornstarch
- 2 egg yolks
- Put the milk together with the vanilla sugar in a pan and bring almost to a boil, stirring regularly.
- In a bowl prepare a cream without lumps of the sugar, cornflour and egg yolks.
- Add a little bit of warm milk to this cream and mix well.
- Add the cream to the warm milk and from this moment on, stir slowly and continuously, over low/medium heat until it has thickened.
- When thickened, pour into a sterilized glass bottle.
- Close the bottle and turn it upside down and let it cool.
- Keep in the refrigerator.
Tomorrow Lucia’s breakfast with her recipe of the two color nutella roll 🙂 .