The printable version of the recipe can be found here.
- 8 artichokes, cleaned, cooked and quartered
- 30 ml of apple vinegar
- 10 grams of pine nuts, roasted
- 2 stalks of celery, washed and cut into slices
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons of raisins
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- Put the oil in a pan and add the garlic.
- Fry (sauté) the garlic over low heat.
- Add the celery and cook for a few minutes.
- Add the artichokes, raisins, vinegar and sugar.
- Stir well and bring to a boil.
- Turn off the heat and allow to cool.
- Taste and season with salt and pepper.
- Divide on 4 plates and sprinkle with toasted pine nuts.